Frequently Asked Questions
Many high-net-worth individuals believe that they don’t need help managing their finances. They may have experience in other areas of business and feel confident they can handle their finances independently. However, managing a large amount of money is not always easy, and it can be helpful to have someone experienced in financial planning to help ensure that everything is on track.
Some high-net-worth individuals may not be interested in financial planning because they feel like it is a waste of time. They may think that they can make more money by investing on their own without paying someone else to do it for them. However, a good financial planner can help to make sure that money is being invested in the right places and can provide valuable advice on how to grow wealth over time.
Trust is a significant concern for many high-net-worth individuals regarding financial planners. They may have had bad past experiences or heard stories about financial planners who are nothing more than salespeople. However, it is essential to remember that not all financial planners are the same; many are trustworthy and can provide valuable help.
Some individuals may feel like they don’t have enough money to work with a financial planner. They may think that only people with a lot of money can benefit from working with a planner. However, this is not always the case. Even people with a moderate amount of money can benefit from working with a financial planner to make sure that their finances are on track.
The best way to get started is to SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. We look forward to sitting down and discussing how we can work together to craft a clear plan to help you reach your goals. We promise to listen to you so that we can know where you are today and have a good understanding of what your goals are.
Click the Schedule an Appointment Link Above, complete the form, and someone from our office will contact you to set up an appointment at a time that works best for you.
Socially Responsible Investments
Money Purchasing Plans
Profit Sharing Plans
Disability Income Insurance
We are committed to sowing the seed for your lifelong success through excellent customer service, meticulous attention to detail, and unique individualized solutions.
- Understand Your Goals: We understand that your investment plan needs to be tailored specifically to your unique perspective and goals. We vow to focus on your investments while valuing you and your assets.
- Create a Plan: We will work together with you to develop a clear picture of what successful retirement can look like.
- Review Results: We will work diligently to increase your likelihood of retirement success year over year while you rest assured that your assets are well taken care of.
These 4 Key Values Help Clients Choose Our Team Above All Others
- Commitment: We believe our current clients and prospective clients deserve commitment. You are not looking for a one-time financial advisory firm but a team of specialists you can grow with and trust. For over 30 years, we have been privileged to serve what we believe are the best clients in the world. Our clients have trusted our team to manage their assets and savings for years leading to impactful, long-lasting relationships.
- Excellence: Because we value people and commitment, excellence must be the fruit of our commitment to you. Excellence stems from our dedication to helping you increase your probability of retirement success year-over-year.
- Attention-to-Detail: Excellence comes not just from financial planning and asset management but also through our meticulous client care. Our team values you and your diligent savings; therefore, we take time to understand your unique needs.
- Individualized Solutions: We understand that our investment plan must be tailored to your specific objectives and goals. We vow to focus on your investments while inspiring you to live out your dreams.